Monday 4 June 2012

Importance of Systems and Processes

Hello,
As many of you know, Vital Link has been faultlessly delivering to clients over past 7-8 years.
On any given day we process more than  100,000 images and files. Since we deliver them correctly and on time, our clients keep on giving us regular business.

We used to be ISO certified, but gave up getting ourselves certified some years back, when we found that the process of certification did not add any value to us.

Why am I telling you all this?

This is because, without a faultess system process design and operations team in place, none of this could happen. I see so many businesses struggling to deliver every day and failing.

Last week I was given an opportunity to present the important of  "System design and processes " to a group of about 30 Entreprenuers at the platform provided by TiE - Mumbai Chapter, of which I am a Charter Member

https://mumbai.tie.org/event/3/tie-institute-knowledge-series-managing-operations

I believe the presentation was well received. After the talk on the lunch table many start ups could come over and discuss their individual issues which I had the pleasure of offering suggestions to.

A good time was had by all...and here is the ppt that I used

http://slidesha.re/NblS6N

.

No comments:

Post a Comment